- Course Length: 5-Day Course
- Price: Call Us
course is intended for
in architecture, engineering, and construction, who can greatly benefit
from learning AutoCAD. The software allows for the creation of precise and
accurate drawings, enables professionals to work more efficiently, facilitates
collaboration, and can help professionals to stand out in the job market.
The AutoCAD software allows for
the creation of 2D and 3D drawings, as well as the ability to add annotations
and dimensions. This ensures that all designs are clear and easy to understand
for all parties involved in a project.
In this 5-day course, you will learn how to:
- Set up an AutoCAD drawing
- Use construction commands to create a new drawing
- Use editing commands to modify an existing drawing
- Use annotation commands to add text and notes to a drawing
- Use dimensioning commands to add dimensions to a drawing
- Set up viewports to plot a single layout, single scale
- Setup and work with multiple layouts in the paper space
environment in AutoCAD
- Create detail drawings using multi-scale viewports and paper
space detailing techniques
- Create construction drawings with blocks, attributes, and
- Use tables and table styles to create schedules for
- Create presentation drawings with solid and gradient fills
- Use sheet sets to create multi-file plotting sets
- Use publishing techniques to prepare drawing set for
distribution over the internet
- Use external references to create a 2D Assembly drawing set
- Add raster images to a 2D assembly drawing set
- Create and work with Fields and Drawing Properties
- Create a 3D Modeling workspace
- Create 3D solids models
- Edit and modify 3D solids models
- Document 3D solids models with automated 2D documentation
- Create custom 3D visual styles
for Training Details & Registration!
Horizons Kingston provides
with IT training courses and
upskilling opportunities for their employees.
With the largest guaranteed-to-run schedule in the world, your workforce will
experience both increasing productivity and the skills to spearhead
technological change. Our team will be with you every step of the way to
organize course schedules, learning methods & overall success.
Our team's only goal is for your team to succeed.