PDF has become the standard document format across most industries. As a result, the demand for digital media skills including creating, managing and integrating PDF documents is growing.
Adobe Acrobat training from New Horizons Kingston validates your digital communication skills and prepares you to expedite the document creation and approval processes.
Master this essential business software with hands-on Adobe Acrobat training courses from New Horizons Kingston. Our Adobe Acrobat classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges that modern work environments face.
Learn how to create professional, customizable presentations and fillable PDFs or design layouts that you can share with anyone anywhere.
Adobe Acrobat training from New Horizons Kingston will also teach you how to:
- Create, modify and share PDF files and portfolios
- Navigate content within a PDF document
- Validate and review PDF files
- Prepare PDF documents for commercial printing
- Design interactive PDF forms
- Access information in a PDF document
- Create and save PDF documents
About Adobe Acrobat
Developed by Adobe Systems, Adobe Acrobat is a family of computer programs that enables organizations to view, create, manipulate and manage files in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).
Quickly create and edit PDF documents, collect e-signatures and comments, send large files and more.
Mastering Adobe Acrobat will also empower your organization to:
- Produce professional documents and collaborate anywhere
- Store, send, track and collect signatures
- Speed up document reviews
- Redact or secure documents with passwords
- Edit scanned documents
- Eliminate the need to print, fax or mail important documents
Ready to advance your Adobe Acrobat skills?
Discover New Horizons Kingston Adobe Acrobat training courses happening now.