Foxit Phantom PDF - Level 1
1-Day Course, $495.00
This course is intended for both new users and users that are transitioning from Adobe Acrobat Professional to Foxit.
This first course will take the attendees from the creating of a Foxit PDF, into editing, and then delivering the documents.
Learning Essential Elements
Every user that wants to either create or edit a PDF should understand that a PDF document is. The benefits of using a PDF and how to start the creation process. This first module will provide those skills to attendees.
1 - ACCESSING PDF DOCUMENTS
- The versions of PDF
- Open a PDF Document by setting the default application
- Browse a PDF Document with keyboard shortcuts
- Review the elements of a PDF including metadata.
- The importance of adding metadata
2 - CREATING AND SAVING PDF DOCUMENTS
FOXIT PDF allows authors of PDF to create those documents in a variety of ways. Here, students will start with FOXIT and then start with the source application.
- Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Combine Multiple PDF Documents
- Saving to different formats
- Understanding the pitfalls of one creation method over another.
3 - NAVIGATING CONTENT IN A PDF DOCUMENT
Authors of PDF files should understand the various methods to navigate the PDF, create landing places in the PDF and then search within one document and many documents. It is also during this module attendees will learn how to create links within a document to; other locations in the same document, to another document, to a webpage and to an email address.
- Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Work with Bookmarks (Add, edit, delete)
- Create Links and Buttons in the PDF file
4 - MODIFYING PDF DOCUMENTS
The most efficient element of FOXIT is the ability to manipulate the PDF once created. In this section of the course attendees will learn how to edit text, move text, delete text add and remove images and add elements such as watermarks and headers and footers.
- Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Rotate pages
- Add pages from other documents
- Add blank pages
- Reorganize pages
- Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Edit text
- Find and replace text
- Remove text sections
- Add/Edit and delete Page Elements
- Insert page numbers
- Add Watermarks
- Remove/change images
- Relocate paragraphs
5 - REVIEWING PDF DOCUMENTS
At this point attendees will assume that their PDF documents will become part of a group review process. Therefore attendees will use the commenting and reviewing features.
It is also at this point students will see how to sign a document and the implications of adding a digital signature.
- Add Comments and Markup
- Remove Markup
- Comparing PDF Documents
- Initiate and Manage a Review
- Digitally Sign PDF Documents
6 - CONVERTING PDF FILES
Often a PDF is too large and requires some manipulation to reduce it’s size. During this module attendees will learn how to reduce the size of a file and optimize it. It is also here that students will learn how to reuse content in an existing PDF and place it in another PDF.
- Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Optimize PDF Files
- Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
Contact Us for Training Details & Registration!